Wadi Ziglab Details
- The physical rating of this program is easy.
- The direction of this program is from east to west (3 KM going and coming back).
- Small buses will be used as the road is not applicable for big buses.
- Most of the hike will be in water.
- Everybody must fill and sign the” knowledge of risk”papers.
- We don’t accept participants less than 5 years old in this program.
- Walking shoes (running shoes are Ok,you don’t need to bring professional canyoning shoes).
- Sunglasses, a hat, dry clothes to change into and wear after the hike, and Sunblock.
- We recommend you freeze a bottle of water one day before the hike.
- A backpack.
We provide a photographer on every trip and the photos will be posted on the Trips in Jordan Facebook page. In order for you to have professional pictures on a CD after the hike, we can provide a personal photographer for only 75 JDs. Please contact us to arrange it in advance. You can also use your own cameras but they may get wet.