Wadi Mukhaires Details
Beautiful rappelling next to the Dead Sea 7 km hike – Water Canyoning
07:00 AM Meeting point at Seven Circle
07:30 AM Departure
08:00 AM Stop at Al Manaseer station – Airport Road
09:30 AM Breakfast –Turkey or Falafel Sandwich& Juice (Next to the wadi)
10:00 AM Adventure Starts
05:30 PM Adventure Ends
06:00 PM Lunch – Cooked food & Pepsi (Next to the wadi)
08:30 PM Arrival to Amman
*There may be minor adjustments to the program as it’s really hard to control the timing on the Adventure Trips.
- The physical rating of this adventure is moderate.
- Most of the hike will be in water(There is 2 small pools and swimming is optional )
- It’s a 7 km hike starting from the springs in Madaba and going down towards the Dead sea street. There will be 2 abseils .
- Wearing Helmets is a MUST in this program (we will provide one for you)
- Everybody must fill and sign the” knowledge of risk” papers.
- We don’t accept participants less than 12 years old in this program.
- Maximum number participants : 50 persons (In case the number of participants was 50 we will divide them into 2 groups – each group 25 person)
What to Bring:
- Your own lunch to eat inside the canyon as we provide breakfast and dinner only.
- Comfortable running shoes , no need to bring professional canyoning shoes.
- Sunglasses, hat, dry clothes to wear after the hike, Sun block and a backpack.
- We recommend you to freeze a bottle of water one day before the hike so you enjoy drinking cold water inside the canyon.
We provide a photographer on every trip and the photos will be posted on the Trips in Jordan Facebook page. In order for you to have professional pictures on a CD after the hike, we can provide a personal photographer for only 75 JDs. Please contact us to arrange it in advance. You can also use your own cameras but they may get wet.
35 JDs per person which covers: Transportation, 2 meals (Breakfast & dinner), water, a refreshment, tea, first aid kit, technical and climbing gear, and professional guides and life guards.