Wadi Himara Details
07:00 AM Meeting point at Al-Waha Circle
07:30 AM Departure
09:30 AM Breakfast –Pastries & Juice ( Next to the wadi)
10:00 AM Adventure Starts
12:30 pm Having lunch inside the canyon (cooked food or sandwiches)
06:00 pm Adventure ends
08:00 PM Arrival to Amman
– The physical rating of this program is easy
– Its a 4 Km hike (water trekking and hiking)
– Most of the hike will be in water.
– Everybody must fill and sign the” knowledge of risk” papers.
– We don’t accept participants less than 8 years old in this program.
What to Bring:
– Comfortable running shoes , no need to bring professional canyoning shoes).
– Sunglasses, hat, dry clothes to wear after the hike, Sunblock and a backpack.
– We recommend you to freeze a bottle of water one day before the hike to enjoy drinking cold water inside the canyon.
We provide a photographer on every trip and the photos will be posted on the Trips in Jordan Facebook page. In order for you to have professional pictures on a CD after the hike, we can provide a personal photographer for only 75 JDs. Please contact us to arrange it in advance. You can also use your own cameras but they may get wet.
25 JDs per person which covers: Transportation, 2 meals (Breakfast & lunch), water, refreshment, gears, life guard & guides.