Wadi Hidan Details
07:00 AM Meeting point at 7th circle
07:30 AM Departure
08:00 AM Stop at Al Manaseer station – Airport Road
10:00 AM Breakfast –Turkey or Falafel Sandwich& Juice (Next to the wadi)
10:30 AM Adventure Starts
05:00 PM Adventure Ends
06:00 PM Lunch –Maglobeh or cooked food & Pepsi (Next to the wadi)
08:30 PM Arrival to Amman
*There may be minor adjustments to the program as it’s really hard to control the timing on the Adventure Trips.
- The physical rating of this program is from easy to moderate.
- The direction of this program is from east to west (5 KM one way).
- jet buses will be used in this adventure
- There are facilities in this wadi
- Most of the hike will be in water.
- Wearing a life jacket is a MUST in this program (we will provide one for you)
- Wearing a Helmets is optional in this program (we will provide one for you)
- Everybody must fill and sign the” knowledge of risk” papers.
- We don’t accept participants less than 15 years old in this program.
What to Bring:
- Walking shoes (running shoes are Ok,you don’t need to bring professional canyoning shoes).
- Sunglasses, a hat, dry clothes to change into and wear after the hike, and Sunblock.
- We recommend you freeze a bottle of water one day before the hike.
- A backpack.
We provide a photographer on every trip and the photos will be posted on the Trips in Jordan Facebook page. In order for you to have professional pictures on a CD after the hike, we can provide a personal photographer for only 75 JDs. Please contact us to arrange it in advance. You can also use your own cameras but they may get wet.
37 JDs per person which covers: Transportation, 2 meals (Breakfast & lunch), water, a refreshment, first aid, helmet, and guide.