Wadi Al-Karak Details
- The physical rating of this adventure is moderate.
- Most of the hike will be in water Its a 11 km hike starting from the springs in Madaba and going down towards the Dead sea street.
- There will be 6 abseils .
- Wearing Helmets is a MUST in this program (we will provide one for you) Everybody must fill and sign the” knowledge of risk” papers. We don’t accept participants less than 12 years old in this program.
- Maximum number participants : 50 persons (In case the number of participants was 50 we will divide them into 2 groups – each group 25 person)
- Your own lunch to eat inside the canyon as we provide breakfast and dinner only.
- Comfortable running shoes , no need to bring professional canyoning shoes.
- Sunglasses, hat, dry clothes to wear after the hike, Sunblock and a backpack.
- We recommend you to freeze a bottle of water one day before the hike so you enjoy drinking cold water inside the canyon.
We provide a photographer on every trip and the photos will be posted on the Trips in Jordan Facebook page. In order for you to have professional pictures on a CD after the hike, we can provide a personal photographer for only 75 JDs. Please contact us to arrange it in advance. You can also use your own cameras but they may get wet.